At Home. June 2014.

 Ghost Moth
I know I titled it 'At Home' but this moth above was found at work. The Treble Brown Spot and Four Spotted Chaser were both conservatory trap ins. They duly had their portrait snapped before being rescued and returned to the garden. At this time of year I am continually rescuing Bees and insects from the conservatory, I've even had a Hummingbird Hawkmoth get trapped!
Treble Brown Spot Moth
 Four Spotted Chaser
This Chaser was a joy to see but a bit of a bugger to get out. It eventually rested on a piece of wood that I gently moved to the doorway to set it free, but it decided to alight the door frame and stay there, so a gentle blow moved it off as it would of probably flown straight back in! 
 Large Red Damselfly
 Mating Common Blue Damselflies
The Damselflies were in good numbers around the pond with a couple of pairs mating.  
Red Rose
 Hummingbird Hawkmoth
The Hummingbird Hawkmoth made a return to the garden to feed on the same plant, unfortunately this time I forgot to check my settings and got some dodgy looking results! stupid me, still a couple were okay'ish and a couple I decided to portray in black and white. It was worn a lot more than the first time I viewed it and as of writing I haven't seen it return again. Although the weather has been great with sunny days, I have noticed a lack of butterflies around, but I did have a Skipper which on memory of seeing the antennae recall it to be a Small Skipper. 
 Hummingbird Hawkmoth
 Hummingbird Hawkmoth
Hummingbird Hawkmoth